說我想說

Every day One Sentence: If one hears bad music it is one's duty to drown it by one's conversation. 假如你聽到一段難聽的音樂,你有必要用大聲談話的音量來蓋過它。~英國作家 王爾德(摘自施宇

2011年8月18日 星期四

Shut Up! Just Do it!

Finally, I’ve finished reading Alan Eiew’s book I took me one month time to finish up, more than what I had expected.

I even stop reading < Encho Legacy>. I have so many things to learn, I don’t know which one come first.

The writer is a motivational speaker. He has been participated in a lot of seminars, because he likes to learn new thing to improve himself.

He is different form others motivational speakers who just focused on the methods to motivate someone, Alan emphasis on taking action to realize your dream. If we keep thinking about our dream without any acotion or put it into the hand of fate, we wouldn’t go anywhere.

One of the features of this book is that writer will play with the words that will intrigue reader to keep reading on.

I could feel the sincerity of the writer through his writing which didn’t intended to create the fantasy of being succeful easily.

He said that the successful person didn’t cheat you ; they just didn’t tell you everything.

Why some people can achieve successdul but not us? They don’t rely on luck, they just did their best and lyck will follow as a bonus to compensate their hard work.

Besides, they had strong desire to motivate themselves, the most important trait they possess is being persistent which I’m lack of. I’m type of person who give up easily

Every day we need to face a lot of problem in our life. The day we stop facing problem is the day our life stopped. Actually, those problems are helping us to growth, to be mature.

Problems are ordeal sent by God. When we could solve those problems successfully, mean we also learned a new skill on solving problems.

One day, when you look back to all the past events in your life, you’ll be happy thay you’d made a right decision of changing your life.

I like these ideas from the book:

Firstly, matters are neutral. However, different people take different approach in dealing with it because everyone has different emotion and thinking over the matter.

Secondly, you just have to be the only one, but not the number 1.

Why? If you are No.1, one day you will replace by others. When you are the only one, nobody can replace you. You are the special one in the world!

Third, you must ask a lot of question to help you find yourself like Who you are? What you want to do and etc. This is your life; you can control your fate.

This book really gave me a lot of ideas. Actually until now, I am still looking for my goal. I start to feeling loss and don’t know what I want although I have been asked myself numerous of times. I tried to find it by myself, no matter how difficult it is. This is a promise to myself.


Shut Up!去做!

我終於啃完游永濟的《Shut Up!去做!》。這本書,花了我一個月的時間才看完,比預期中的時間更久。沒辦法,這段時間都沉迷在英文文字中,實在沒多少時間能看書。 


就連《三毛傳奇》也暫時讓路,太多東西要學,都不曉得該先學什麼。

作者是位激勵講師。他到處去參加課程,就因為他喜歡學習,以提升自己。

這本書強調必須行動,才能有美夢成真的一天。就不像其他激勵講師,把焦點都放在如何激勵別人而已。若衹是想或靠運氣,最後我們將會一無所有。

它的特色就是作者會在每篇文章中,放下一個伏筆。然後在每篇文章的最後留下省略號,讓讀者繼續閱讀下去,不失為一個好技巧。

從作者的字裡行間,我能感受到他的真誠。他不會給你怎樣成功的泡影。

他說成功者說的都是真話,他們衹是沒把話都說得徹底。

為什麼成功者會有成就,偏偏不是我們? 他們不靠運氣,衹是把想要做的事做好,運氣就會像個獎勵隨之而來。

除此之外,他們也有強烈的慾望推動他們。最重要的是他們都堅持到底。這就是我所缺乏的,我太容易放棄。總是想做自己喜歡的事,卻沒為將來深思熟慮。 我真的希望自己從現在起能改掉這陋習。

每一天,我們都要面對生命中的許許多多問題。當我們有天不再有問題,也就證明生命就此停頓。問題是來自生命中的停留。其實,那些問題是來幫助我們成長那個和變成熟。它們是上天派來的間諜來考驗我們。 當我們能成功解決問題,表示我們也學多一樣解決問題的技巧。

有天,驀然回首,你會很慶幸當初改變生活,是對的決定。

我也喜歡裡頭的幾個點子:

第一, 事情本事都是中立的,是不同人的處理方式造成了不同的結果。畢竟人就是加自己的情緒和意見,導致不同的結果。

第二, 你要成為唯一而非第一!

為啥呢?倘若你是第一,總有一天會給人取代。可當你是唯一時,無人能替代。你是全世界獨一無二的人。

第三, 在尋找自己的過程中,你須問自己許多問題,如你是誰,你想做什麼等。這是你的生命,你能自己做主。

這本書確實給了我很多點子。其實,到目前為止,我仍在尋找著自己的目標。我開始覺得茫然,也不知道該怎麼做。雖然,我問了自己無數次,依舊是個問號。但是,就算多艱難都好,我也得嘗試自己去尋找。這是我對自己的承諾。

過著開心學習生活的海角@寫於貳零壹壹年捌月拾陸日

7 則留言:

  1. 我以为你在朝着目标前进。。那,你找到了吗?

    回覆刪除
  2. 哈哈。。大目標從來沒放棄過。可是,還是有些是事業上的目標有待解決。

    今天又受到一個大刺激,讓我更需要加快行動。

    回覆刪除
  3. wow,

    我还以为进错屋,
    双语,厉害!
    just do it!it's NIKE!

    回覆刪除
  4. 哈哈。。我就想到有人會這樣說,但沒想到是你,哈哈。。

    回覆刪除
  5. 淑君

    好久沒看到妳,也沒和妳聯絡了。妳過得怎樣?找個機會,我們出來喝茶聚會去。

    謝謝妳的加油哦!

    回覆刪除
  6. 我过得不错,老样子,将要递交辞呈…找一天周末跟你回瓜雪,那里已经变成旅游区了…呵呵

    回覆刪除

浪跡天涯撒緣分,途經海角印足跡。